🌟Garrett and Charlene Miller - November 14, 2015 | 🕺DJ Mark, Chattanooga Weddings, With Class | Everlee Farm

Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue: Everlee Farm - Chattanooga, TN 


Certified Wedding Planners / Coordinators,
are ready to give you a quote for your Big Day.

423-314-3094
withclassllc@gmail.com

Chattanooga Wedding Photographer, Christan C. George:

Serving Chattanooga, TN - Cleveland, TN - Dalton, GA
and surrounding areas. 

Here's a HD Mini-Vid I created with my HD photo stills and my 
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition... This HD video is visible from a PC and should be viewed with the Highest HD setting.



And here is a With Class Tribute Video I created for the Millers...

In Memory: Beloved Mother, Wife and Friend
Mrs Lynn King Scott,
Bride Charlene Miller's late Mother 

Note: Although I knew of this surprise special music I hadn't planned on getting the entire song on video, with consideration of my announcing duties, etc. Even once I had the video I didn't have this video result in mind. But then Char texted and I thought yea, I would only do it if I had the entire audio - I had only planned on taking the un-shaky video highlights and scrubbing the audio, as usual. But I am so very happy with this video outcome as it has really brought me a lot of joy knowing Char, Garrett and Crew will be blessed by it, as I have been. God Bless, DJ Mark




Here are the HD snapshots, Copyright With Class LLC...

(NOW available for Tagging Friends and Sharing in a With Class LLC Facebook Album:)
(Now available for Pinning in a With Class LLC Pinterest Album:)




































Like WithClassLLC's Facebook 
and Start Tagging! 
(Pics found here: Facebook Album)