🏛️Howe Farms Chattanooga TN Weddings Vlog w/ 🕺DJ Mark | A Wedding Venue, With Class❣️


Welcome to DJ Mark's growing Collection of HD Videos and HD Pic Blogs from 
Howe Farms,
Chattanooga TN
!

The Vineyard at Howe Farms, The Apple Barn at Howe Farms, Highlands Chapel at Howe Farms, The Pavilion at Howe Farms, The Woodlands at Howe Farms & Clisby Pines (formerly Circle B) Event Venue (Tunnel Hill, GA) are six Howe Farms Wedding Venues w/ epic Wedding Ceremony & Reception space, & is a Beautiful Place for Day-of Wedding DJs!


🌟Latest 🕺DJ Mark Weddings
@ 🏛️Howe

⬆️ 7/8/23 through 6/2/18 ⬆️

As of 2018
I upload all event GoPro clips and HD Pics to Dropbox,
all taken and posted free of charge.

Warning...
These videos rouse Extreme Excitement! 
⭐1-13-24 Kinder | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐11-16-23 Bennett | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐7-8-23 Kirk | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐6-15-23 Tyler | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐6-10-23 Thomas | 🏛️Woodlands | Dropbox
⭐6-3-23 Aslinger | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐5-13-23 Hagaman | 🏛️Pavilion | Dropbox
⭐4-23-23 Randolph | 🏛️Woodlands | Dropbox
⭐4-2-23 Strange | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐3-26-23 Coull | 🏛️Pavilion | Dropbox
⭐3-12-23 Williams | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐2-25-23 Ivins | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐11-17-22 Eads | 🏛️Clisby Pines | Dropbox
⭐10-22-22 Kushmaul | 🏛️Woodlands | Dropbox
⭐10-8-22 Madole | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐9-5-22 Matt and Danielle | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐8-20-22 Barie | 🏛️Lofts at Five Gables | Dropbox
⭐7-25-22 Williams | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐6-2-22 Cartee | 🏛️Lofts at Five Gables | Dropbox
⭐5-26-22 Smith | 🏛️Woodlands | Dropbox
⭐5-21-22 Hutchins | 🏛️Woodlands | Dropbox
⭐5-19-22 Benton | 🏛️Lofts at Five Gables | Dropbox
⭐3-10-22 Bethel | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐2-20-22 Reagan | 🏛️Lofts at Five Gables | Dropbox
⭐1-15-22 Jonckheere | 🏛️Clisby Pines | Dropbox
⭐1-1-22 Johnson | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐10-31-21 Bautista | 🏛️Pavilion | Dropbox
⭐9-25-21 Winkelspecht | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐9-4-21 Holland | 🏛️Pavilion | Dropbox
⭐5-22-21 Rempe | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐10-31-20 Maroon | 🏛️Pavilion | Dropbox
⭐10-3-20 Janow | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐9-27-20 Brewer | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐6-21-20 Shaffer | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐6-20-20 Lynn | 🏛️Highlands Chapel | Dropbox
⭐11-16-19 Gould | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐10-10-19 White | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐8-18-19 Atherton | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐8-17-19 Carpenter | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐3-16-19 Horn | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐12-30-18 Petersen | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐11-24-18 Despaux | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐11-17-18 Kaye | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐9-30-18 Hieb | 🏛️Apple Barn | Dropbox
⭐9-29-18 Sherrill | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐8-18-18 Parrott | 🏛️Vineyard | Dropbox
⭐6-2-18 Klouda | 🏛️Clisby Pines | Dropbox

Before 2018
I produced YouTube videos with the GoPro clips and HD Pics,
again, all free of charge.

"Make a Grown Man Cry" Warning...
These videos not only rouse Extreme Excitement, they may cause heart-felt Wedding tears. (Which then of course causes brides to flip out in a mad rush to book DJ Mark, and possibly groan uncontrollably for weeks if DJ Mark is already booked. 
✅Each Wedding has it's own Blog, linked just below the video.
✅Within each Blog you will discover my DJ setup
and Surround Sound Pics.
✅Research them to identify smart setup and design ideas. 
✅Thank you for thinking of With Class for all your
5-Star Wedding needs. 

🎥 I created these HD Mini-Vids with my HD photo stills and 
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition... Be sure your YouTube Quality settings are set to 1080p. 


6/9/18 Roberson




10/7/17 Pettit




9/9/17 O'Dell




5/27/17 Roberts




11/12/16 Davis


________________________________________

12/31/14 Howe Farm New Years Eve Party...
No video on this one but several pics on the blog:
The Howe Farm 12-31-14 New Years Eve Blog.

Welcome to DJ Mark's Chit-Chat on
Howe Farms, Chattanooga TN!

My very latest thoughts will be posted here at the top.
________________________________________

Entry Date: 2/14/20
Specific to: 12/31/14 Howe’s New Years Eve Party w/ DJ Mark
My first event at Howe Farms was on December 31st, 2014; Talene Howe had connected with me about doing their private friends & family New Year's Eve party. I sort-of remember making friends with Talene and Don months earlier, most likely at one of the Pink Bridal shows. I was excited about this opportunity as I remembered the love story Talene shared with me and Cheron about her marriage to Don Howe. Talene shared she got married on the property and decided it would do well as a wedding venue. You know what's really interesting, this is also the beginning story for other venues around Chattanooga. In fact, DeBarge Vineyards (now closed) started that way. I can't say that I had any expectation about the venue, I was just happy to try my hand at a New Year's celebration with games and such, which is a far cry from my wedding routine. Upon arrival I set up and started taking photos, I really liked the space. Writing this in February of 2020 I can easily say I never expected such a huge explosion of weddings from this venue or this couple, Don and Talene. Back then it was just the Vineyard building, and I don't believe Ceremony Hill was even thought up yet, but I may be out to lunch on that one so don't quote me on that. But the Howe's and I are a-lot alike in that we aim high. Today Howe Farms Cleveland TN offers several event spaces: The Vineyard at Howe Farms, The Apple Barn at Howe Farms, and Highlands Chapel at Howe Farms… and I hear there’s even more venues to come! The Vineyard was the first Howe Wedding space and is mostly connected with Ceremony Hill at Howe Farms, a perfect little flat top hill right in the middle of the property with gorgeous mountain views in every direction. At the NYE Party I set up in the Vineyard, in the back, right in front of the massive roll-up garage door, the kind that needs a motor to roll up. I later discovered this massive building was originally built to house Don's farm equipment and old cars; those old cars are now being rolled out as classics to couples wanting a package upgrade... talk about VIP! I really enjoyed the night as we line danced, played games with the Howe’s friends and family, and rang it in like a true DJ… with a sing-a-long countdown track and a prompted "kiss kiss" with the help of Aude Lang Syne. Be sure to check out my pics of this event, link above. And be sure to check out my NYE Weddings! Here's a NYE / 50'th Wedding Anniversary Celebration! And here's a second Sheaffer sister to hire DJ Mark for her NYE Wedding Celebration!
DJ Mark

Stay tuned to this blog as I continue to share more of my experiences and insight, from right here at Howe Farms Cleveland TN!

👀 Watch my Howe Farms Instagram Reels🤩